Fun-Kadelick Stereo Recolors: 6 Elemental Colors!!!
Updated: 22nd Nov 2012 at 4:16 PM
Here are the labels for the colors:
1. Inferno Red
2. H20 Teal
3. Winds of Jade
4. Ice blue
6. Earthly green
In the image below, you will only see 5 colors. There is no need to panic over the missing water recolor. It's in the package. It's just that this is an older picture of the recolors. The water recolor should be in the thumbnail image below.
I made the decision to create the recolors for the simple fact that I'm a person who happens to be tired of the typical silver and black choices. There is nothing wrong with adding a little color to something.
Living: Living Room
Tags: #mood, #music, #Red, #Yellow, #Green, #Blue, #Jade, #maxis, #maxisrecolor, #Radio, #Fire, #lightning, #Thunder, #Ice, #Wind, #water, #earth, #colors, #groove, #party, #Stereo, #Audio, #Recolor, #Elemental, #Music, #Entertainment, #Fun
Size: 148.9 KB · Downloads: 1,331 · 3rd Nov 2012
|148.9 KB||1,331||3rd Nov 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Welcome To Flare's Cove
Hi and welcome to my profile. I've been interested in the sims for some time now. Playing the sims can be challenging, entertaining, and sometimes it can get a bit dull. The only time it can get dull for me is if I'm tired of using certain items. Back then, I didn't know that there were sites that had people who created custom content stuff. I was thrilled about uploading.
**Rules and answers about using my meshes**
My MTS page welcomes all who are interested in my works. As of now, I have quite a few food meshes that might not be the best of the best. I will admit that I do take pride in the time that I put into creating meshes. I expect for others to understand the notion of respecting a person's work. If you would like to create custom foods from my meshes, you may ask to do so. Just like any other artist, I will always want credit for my effort and time I put into my works. Creating meshes isn't always easy. I do believe in respecting the time and effort people put into their art or just work period. It will be best to show your respects by not posting my meshes on any other site except for MTS. You are permitted to change the UV mapped textures or tweak the mesh how ever you like. You can also use any of my meshes how ever you like with any possible sims games)
I do take requests:
On my behalf, I do love to take on a challenge every now and then. As for requests, It will have to be a food requests. I don't mind doing a recolor. However, my signature is providing custom foods to the sims 2. To make a request, you are welcomed to send me a personal message. The message should contain the following below.
1. Name of food
2.Culture the food originated from (If possible)
3.At least one or two pictures of the food to give an idea of what you might expect.
4.A description on how it is prepared and cooked. (You can also post a link to the recipe if possible)
Things have changed with the number of requests a person can give. After AF requests 19 is posted, each person who desires to send a request is allowed to submit only two and that's it. If you like, don't be shy to join my Sims2 food creator club.