Kiddieview Window Add-Ons
- Found in Build Mode>Windows
- All priced at §185 (same as original)
- 4 Channels
- Includes same stencils/presets as originals
Same as the originals:
Plain: MLOD - 548, MODL - 404
Left Shutter: MLOD - 728, MODL - 506
Right Shutter: MLOD - 718, MODL - 496
S3OC, S3PE, S3ASC, Milkshape
Sims 3 Store for the original window.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.01 MB · Downloads: 2,534 · 24th Oct 2015
|1.01 MB||2,534||24th Oct 2015|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Policy and Preferences
Please Do Not:
- Claim my work as your own.
- Reupload my work anywhere else.
- Include my content with your own upload. Link back to the original download post instead.
- Include my content in a Mods folder upload.
- Use my creations as a base to edit and reupload as your own.
- Convert my content to other games without asking first.
- Edit my creations for your personal use only.
- Use my lots/sims/content in stories (though please don't take credit for them).