Ribbon Window - Counterheight
Updated: 20th Dec 2009 at 5:05 PM
There is one package and it contains both the straight window and diagonal window.
It has a custom icon and can be found directly next to the original, and it takes all colors of the original window plus any CAST colors.
Original Left - Mine Right
NOTE: This should be considered in testing and a BETA version, as all current content should be. All tools, packages, etc, are still evolving. I have had this window in my game for well over a week, of course the diagonal had been reverting to the original.
516 - Same as original window.
Inge & Peter Jones for and s3pe.
Wes_H for his Milkshape Plugin & Object Tool
teko for pointing me in the direction of the wallmask
daluved1 for her tutorials - finally figured out the wallmask! =) and dds and alpha's
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Huge lunatic_window ribbon modern3x1diag_aug092009
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 643.5 KB · Downloads: 66,807 · 12th Aug 2009
|643.5 KB||66,807||12th Aug 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: