Store 'Locks and Keys' - CU / TAEF
Then I tried using the regular texture on it and adjusting the alpha, and it looks surprisingly good! I think the poofiness makes all the difference
- For children (unisex = CU) and teen-elders (female only = TAEF).
- You can have all of them in game at the same time, they don't conflict.
- Can be found under 'Hat Hairs' in these outfit categories:
children: Naked, Everyday, Formalwear, Sleep, Swim, Athletic, Career, Outerwear
teen-elder: Naked, Everyday, Formalwear, Sleep, Swim, Athletic, Martial Arts, Career, Makeover, Skinny Dipping, Outerwear, Maternity
- NOT enabled for random.
- From the Life's a Beach set, but the male hair isn't required. Original filename: amHairSTORE03MedDreads.
- This hair doesn't have a channel for the roots, since they're covered up.
- Custom thumbnails.
CU (both dreaded and straight versions):
TAEF (both dreaded and straight versions):
Skin: Kurasoberina's Primer HD+
Eyes: Brntwaffles Charlotte Sharp Eyes
Lipstick: Kurasoberina's Lana Lipstick
Outfits are from University Life.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 3.51 MB · Downloads: 1,781 · 20th Feb 2020
|3.51 MB||1,781||20th Feb 2020|
Size: 6.24 MB · Downloads: 2,303 · 20th Feb 2020
|6.24 MB||2,303||20th Feb 2020|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
If you have concerns about my stuff, send me a DM or contact me on Tumblr; I don't check individual downloads for months.
Feel free to pick apart, reuse, reduce, recycle etc. my stuff. Don't put it behind paywalls or ask for money for it.
If there are any dead links, feel free to reupload my things but let me know so that I can fix the links.
Click here for my backups of inactive creators' + my own CC.
Icon art © Umishima Senbon