Pembrook Lodge (105 Sim Lane Renovated) - No CC
Updated: 28th Oct 2020 at 11:29 AM
The main visual changes to the lot are the roof and front/rear gardens. I've obviously added a pool as well as some landscaping, that gives this lot a more grand feel. I felt the front pavement, decking and gates weren't quite right in complimenting the bricks and pillars, therefore I've polished them too.
This lot is unfurnished and a blank canvas on the inside. It costs $45,438. It has three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a downstairs toilet. I've played around with some of the walls, in order to create larger rooms that are more practical in size. This can be left down to you, in how you decide to plan the inside structure, however I'm relatively happy with this house on the outside. For me, the front provides a grand stately home style appearance that looks like many listed buildings in America and England.
If you like this, download my Pembrook Hall. They sit perfectly together in any neighbourhood.
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price (furnished): $45,438
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Unfurnished: Lot is a basic shell with walls, floors, windows, doors, stairs, and landscaping, but does not contain basic fixtures, plumbing, or furniture.
Title: Pembrook Lodge
Description: 71 Middle Lane
|Open for Business|
|Kitchen & Bath|
|Mansion and Garden|
Size: 1.38 MB · Downloads: 502 · 27th Oct 2020
|1.38 MB||502||27th Oct 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: