Closed Forge Shirts and Knickerbockers Completer
Updated: 6th Mar 2021 at 5:25 PM
Then I had the problem of a shirt that I really liked with the male bottoms not being available for females, so I tried my first ever gender conversion where I had to add the breasts. I converted Skell's AM closed forge shirts to AF, TF, EF and EM (because elders get left out too, the other ages are here). All Everyday separates in Skell's 4 colours and in 5 of Aquilegia's colours here. Fat morphs, but no preg morphs.
afforgeclosed = 1178
efforgeclosed = 1178
emforgeclosed = 1178
tfforgeclosed = 1178
Historial: Historically accurate
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 1.33 MB · Downloads: 256 · 6th Mar 2021
|1.33 MB||256||6th Mar 2021|
Size: 622.5 KB · Downloads: 231 · 6th Mar 2021
|622.5 KB||231||6th Mar 2021|
Size: 1.33 MB · Downloads: 238 · 6th Mar 2021
|1.33 MB||238||6th Mar 2021|
Size: 1.33 MB · Downloads: 210 · 6th Mar 2021
|1.33 MB||210||6th Mar 2021|
Size: 622.6 KB · Downloads: 218 · 6th Mar 2021
|622.6 KB||218||6th Mar 2021|
Size: 1.39 MB · Downloads: 238 · 6th Mar 2021
|1.39 MB||238||6th Mar 2021|
Size: 2.34 MB · Downloads: 226 · 6th Mar 2021
|2.34 MB||226||6th Mar 2021|
Size: 2.34 MB · Downloads: 221 · 6th Mar 2021
|2.34 MB||221||6th Mar 2021|
Size: 1.52 MB · Downloads: 214 · 6th Mar 2021
|1.52 MB||214||6th Mar 2021|
Size: 1.74 MB · Downloads: 232 · 6th Mar 2021
|1.74 MB||232||6th Mar 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.