Scalp and Hairline Overlay Box
Updated: 12th Feb 2022 at 12:34 PM
Base-game compatible, I think?
This was a collab with DeeDee, who put the box together.
These overlays can improve the look of many CC hairs, and some TS2 hair - but not all !
It will only work, when combined with hair that uses a standard scalp, like the "bald hair".
Please note this is NOT a CAS item.
HOW TO USE:
You need to place the box object on the lot.
Mesh looks like hair-trimming accessories.
You'll find it in: Buymode/General/Dressers , cost: 25 S (polycount: 501)
Select a Sim, click on the box object, choose Add... and pick a scalp colour from the menu.
Remove it, before you apply a different colour.
* There are 14 overlays included, but you don't have to use all of them. Only available shades will be displayed.
I've also included a shine-less "bald hair" texture default for both genders.
It is optional, and it will only be useful if you'd like to use the overlays as actual hair.
* A png texture is included, in case you'd like to replace some of the existing overlays in SimPE.
Adding new overlay items is much, much more complicated.
Scalps are based on No Valentine hair texture by @BillieLith , with permission
(thanks again Billie )
Title: Pforest Scalp Hairline 1
Description: ##0x5f5e2dfc! Afhairbaldoverlay_pforestscalp1
Title: Pforest Scalp Hairline 2
Description: ##0x5f61d0a7! Afhairbaldoverlay_pforestscalp2
Title: Pforest Scalp Hairline 3
Description: ##0x5ff82fa3! Afhairbaldoverlay_pforestscalp3
Title: Pforest Scalp Hairline 4
Description: ##0x5fdd3c93! Afhairbaldoverlay_pforestscalp4
Title: Pforest Scalp Hairline 5
Description: ##0x5fe6d3d2! Afhairbaldoverlay_pforestscalp5
Title: Pforest Scalp Hairline 6
Description: ##0x5f40b510! Afhairbaldoverlay_pforestscalp6
Title: Pforest Scalp Hairline 7
Description: ##0x5fe4d2fd! Afhairbaldoverlay_pforestscalp7
Title: Pforest Scalp Hairline 8
Description: ##0x5f82a626! Afhairbaldoverlay_pforestscalp8
Title: Pforest Scalp Hairline 9
Description: ##0x5f1ae4fd! Afhairbaldoverlay_pforestscalp9
Title: DeeDee - Pforest Scalp Hairline 10
Description: ##0x5f4f2c0f! Afhairbaldoverlay_pforestscalp10
Title: Pforest Scalp Hairline 11
Description: ##0x5fe04bd5! Afhairbaldoverlay_pforestscalp11
Title: Pforest Scalp Hairline 12
Description: ##0x5f00085c! Afhairbaldoverlay_pforestscalp12
Title: Pforest Scalp Hairline 13
Description: ##0x5f62b574! Afhairbaldoverlay_pforestscalp13
Title: Pforest Scalp Hairline 14
Description: ##0x5faef6fb! Afhairbaldoverlay_pforestscalp14
Description: by DeeDee and PF pforestsims.tumblr.com Scalp Textures based on No Valentine hair by BillieLith@MTS2
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 5.88 MB · Downloads: 671 · 11th Feb 2022
|5.88 MB||671||11th Feb 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
* If you get ERROR messages while unpacking .7z, .zip or .rar archives UPDATE YOUR 7-Zip or . If you use other software, make sure it's not outdated!
* I don't take commissions
* I don't play The Sims 4 so I don't have any interest/experience in making convertions. If you'd like to convert my stuff, go ahead, just let me know if you share it anywhere (but no paysites! And no TSR).
If you get errors when trying to download my files please let me know!