Lupin and Tonks from Harry Potter
Uploaded 19th Mar 2010 at 8:28 PM · Updated 9th Aug 2010 at 6:37 AM by Arisuka
Here's my favorite couple from Potter-series (man, why didn't Rowling let them live...), Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks!
In Lupin's childhood, he got bitten by a notorious werewolf Fenrir Greyback, who had a tendency to bite little children for fun. From that point on, he was doomed to face the un-acceptance of whole Wizarding World, and he was to live as an outcast. But against all odds, when entering to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, he was accepted as himself by James Potter and Sirius Black, with whom he developed a deep bond of friendship.
After unfortunate turns of events, he took part in the force against Voldemort known as the Order of the Phoenix, where he eventually met Nymphadora Tonks.
Nymphadora Tonks is a Metamorphmagus, and an Auror. She is super-clumsy, but a joyful person, who enjoys getting a giggle out of anyone with her abilities to transform her appearance in front of your eyes.
After entering the Order of the Phoenix, she gradually fell in love with Lupin, but he didn't quite return the feelings at first saying he was "too old, too poor, and too dangerous" for her.
Still, eventually, they got married and later had a child, Teddy Remus Lupin.
Sadly, both Tonks and Lupin got killed in the final fight against Voldemort (Oh Rowling, why, WHY?!)...
Lupin's mustache requires WA, but YOU CAN STILL PLAY THEM even if you don't have WA
CC on Lupin:
Lupin's scars by me, included.
CC on Tonks:
Bella3lek4's eyestretch slider
The slider is required to make her eyes look as wide as in the pics, but it's not totally necessary to download if you don't want to.
Custom Content by Me:
- Harry Potter character Lupin's scars
Title: Remus Lupin
Title: Nymphadora Lupin
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 117.2 KB · Downloads: 4,907 · 19th Mar 2010
|117.2 KB||4,907||19th Mar 2010|
Size: 861.4 KB · Downloads: 7,225 · 19th Mar 2010
|861.4 KB||7,225||19th Mar 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.