4 Privet Drive
Updated: 26th Apr 2011 at 2:26 AM by heaven_sent_8_18
- Lot Size - 25x25
- Furnished - §42,251
- Unfurnished - §10,279
Custom Content Required:
Cast Yourself a Chimney by Armiel
Smaller Closure Door by HugeLunatic
Custom Content Recommended:
Curtain Height Adjustment by granthes (Not needed although it keeps your curtains where they belong)
Buyable Mailbox by HugeLunatic (Because I used moveobjects to place the mailbox on the tall fence, it doesn't seem to stick. Use this mod and moveobjects to replace it in the lot.)
This home was placed in Riverview to be tested and was set on Hidden Grove Lane using the World Editor to add a 25x25 lot. This lot was play tested for 5 sim days both with and without free will with no issues. The house is decorated using stills from the first two movies.
To make this house appear as it does in the movies, neither the fireplace or the dining chair nearest the conservatory arch are accessible. If you would like to make them so, please feel free to move the furniture around.
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build content only: only Walls, floors, terrain paint, fences, stairs, windows, doors, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
|Filename||0xf5f1e016b8cd2b834a0468f2d4b75f72.package (inside 4 Privet Drive.Sims3Pack)|
4 Privet Drive.rar
Size: 2.30 MB · Downloads: 7,074 · 25th Apr 2011
|2.30 MB||7,074||25th Apr 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Policy and Preferences
Please Do Not:
- Claim my work as your own.
- Reupload my work anywhere else.
- Include my content with your own upload. Link back to the original download post instead.
- Include my content in a Mods folder upload.
- Use my creations as a base to edit and reupload as your own.
- Convert my content to other games without asking first.
- Edit my creations for your personal use only.
- Use my lots/sims/content in stories (though please don't take credit for them).