TS4 Space-Saving Desk [UPDATE: Mar 17 2018]
Updated: 17th Mar 2018 at 6:46 AM - Updated file.
Mar 17 2018
- Improved occluders.
This is a conversion of the Space Saving Desk Set, a one-tile desk from TS4's City Living expansion pack.
There are three recolourable channels and two presets, the second of which features a new overlay for the books on the shelf. Three decorative slots have been added above the shelving.
Priced at 300 simoleons, it is found under:
- Sort by Room -> Study -> Desks
- Sort by Function -> Surfaces -> Desks
Preset 2 and additional overlay
Channels and decorative slots
Low LOD: 150
High LOD: 180
- Do not redistribute.
- May be included with lots with or without attribution.
- Blender 2.70 (with TS3 Slot Editor)
- Photoshop CS6
- Sims 4 Studio
- TextureTweaker 3
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||Butterbot - 4to3SpaceSavingDeskSet.package (inside Butterbot - 4to3SpaceSavingDeskSet.zip)|
Butterbot - 4to3SpaceSavingDeskSet.zip
Size: 206.0 KB · Downloads: 4,916 · 17th Mar 2018
|206.0 KB||4,916||17th Mar 2018|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: