[2to3] Jae Wook Kyoung
Uploaded 14th Sep 2020 at 7:59 PM · Updated 18th Sep 2020 at 8:30 PM by WatermelonSandal
- Brows: Eruwen (Set 1)
Custom Content Required but not Included:
- Hair: Lapiz (Zombrex)
- Contacts/Non-Default Eyes: Ephemera/BrntWaffles
Custom Facial Sliders Required:
- Jaw Line Width, Brow Thickness, Eye Stretch, Eye Width, Nose Tip Height: Ahmad
- Nostril Curve: OEM
- Ori Shape New: Jasumi
- Septum Width, Tip Width: aWT
- Brow Height Sliders, Brow In-thick, Brow Out-thick: OEM
Custom Body Sliders Required:
- Body Girth Depth, Body Girth Width: jonha/OEM
- Arm Bicep Sliders, Arm Forearm Sliders, Shoulder Thickness: leWing
- Chest Height, Chest Width, Trapezius Height: OEM
- Shoulder Height: Ahmad
- Shoulder Width, Waist: jonha
If you don't download the body sliders, then he will still have the same face, just a default body.
Default Replacements Used:
- Skin Overlay: buhudain (Barbie Version) [NSFW]
- Feet: bloom (see post 2)
- Brows: Simplelife
Charlie is shown here with this skin overlay, feet, and brows and was packaged while they were installed.
EP/SP Content Required:
- Formalwear Top, Formalwear Shoes: University Life
- Athletic Bottoms: Generations
- Athletic Shoes: Late Night
Coming from Seoul to study in England, Jae Wook studies linguistics to learn more about the English language and its roots. He's a massive Anglophile but also relishes in the culture of his homeland. His ambition is to remain in England after his studies.
I thought I might try to make some of my more popular Sims for TS2 in TS3, I had a couple that were meant to come before him, but it's proving a bit difficult to replicate them, besides I started Jae Wook first and he was nearly finished when I picked this project up again.
To download this Sim for The Sims 2, click here.
Traits: Ambitious, Bookworm, Cat Person, Friendly, Never Nude
Lifetime Wish: The Cat Herder
Favourite Music: Chinese
Favourite Food: Stir-Fry
Favourite Colour: Blue
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- MasterController was used while working on Jae Wook.
Title: Jae Wook Kyoung
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 458.4 KB · Downloads: 1,447 · 14th Sep 2020
|458.4 KB||1,447||14th Sep 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Nearly all of my downloads require custom content to appear and/or work properly. Some of my downloads do not require any CC.
If you want to use my lots to showcase any of your build/buy content, or use them in photos/videos, then please give me credit for them and link back to me.
If you want to use my Sims to showcase any of your CAS content, or use them in photos/videos, then please give me credit for them and link back to me.
I don't take requests.