Clippings! Simlish Freetime Hobby Magazine Replacements
Uploaded 21st May 2009 at 8:24 AM · Updated 21st Mar 2010 at 8:03 AM by joninmobile
These will completely replace all of your Freetime hobby magazines with these nice simlish versions. The cool thing about these is, instead of just the same inside of the mag for each one like Maxis, there are now little articles with pictures having to do with the hobby, and each one is different. Not to be used with any other Freetime Hobby magazine default replacements.
The way you use magazines is build up hobby enthusiasm by preforming certain hobby tasks. If you keep it up, your sim should get a phone call. Have your sim stop what they are doing and answer the phone. They will be asked if they would like to subscribe to the magazine. Click yes, and your sim has a new magazine!
I hope y'all enjoy these very much!
Tags: #games, #tinkering, #gaming, #sports, #fitness, #nature, #science, #art, #arts, #cooking, #food, #tinkering, #music, #dance, #simlish, #Freetime, #default, #replacement, #magazine, #magazines, #hobby, #hobbies
Size: 1,010.1 KB · Downloads: 4,666 · 21st May 2009
|1,010.1 KB||4,666||21st May 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
by Lord Darcy
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
Creations by joninmobile (TheNinthWave)
I hope you enjoy all the downloads I've brought to you over the years. It's been fun. Being a part of The Sims community has had it's ups and downs for me, but I keep on truckin' nonetheless. Lots and lots of drama, lots of pain and sorrow, but lots of laughs, and good times too. Made so many new friends over the years, and it all started by uploading to MTS way back in 2006. Have fun with my creations, that's what they're here for!