Curve Kitchen Island Counter, Pro Bar & Shelves
The shelves match the ones from the Monolith Surfaces Collection and I recommend using them together.
So, you get:
- Curve Kitchen Island Counter - $800, found under Surfaces/Counters; 3 presets, 4 recolorable channels
- Curve Kitchen Pro Bar - $2000, found under Surfaces/Miscellaneous and Hobbies & Skills/Parties; 3 presets, 4 recolorable channels
- Shelf 1 Tile Curved Left - $100, found under Surfaces/Displays; 1 preset, 1 recolorable channel; Shiftable
- Shelf 1 Tile Curved Right - $100, found under Surfaces/Displays; 1 preset, 1 recolorable channel; Shiftable
- Shelf 2 Tiles Curved Left - $150, found under Surfaces/Displays; 1 preset, 1 recolorable channel; Shiftable
- Shelf 2 Tiles Curved Right - $150, found under Surfaces/Displays; 1 preset, 1 recolorable channel; Shiftable
I have included both Package and S3Pack files for the counter, install only one! I highly recommend the package version as for some reason it has completely working textures without The GlitchTM.
Everything is compressed and BG compatible - except the Pro Bar, which requires LN.
high/med: 80f / 62f
high/med: 246f / 228f
high/med: 314f / 296f
high/med: 1058f / 236f
Shelves 1 Tile Left & Right
high/med: 54f / 36f
Shelves 2 Tiles Left & Right
high/med: 62f / 44f
Blender, Milkshape, TSRW, Photoshop
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.enablellamasCurveKitchenIslandCounterBar&Shelves.rar: Archive contains one or more files that are added twice (once in .package form and once in SimsPack form) (error 105)
Size: 1.18 MB · Downloads: 2,123 · 29th Dec 2020
|1.18 MB||2,123||29th Dec 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: