Fingerprint Scanner Mod (Law Enforcement Career Reward)
Updated: 5th Sep 2020 at 1:37 PM - UPDATE 1
This mod makes it so that sims now increase their Science enthusiasm while using the Law Enforcement career reward Fingerprint Scanner. In an unmodded game, sims always drop the scanner on the ground, and this mod makes it so that sims will now put the scanner down on a proper surface. Additionally, the way the game determines whose fingerprint the sim finds does not make much sense, and this mod adds more sense into how the game determines whose fingerprint the sim finds.
You need the latest version of or to get this mod.
Requirements: Apartment Life.
CT - Reach - Drop/0x7F0C6A42/0x00001020
CT - Active Hobby Interaction/0x7F0C6A42/0x00001006
Scan - Results - Has Print?/0x7F7A8450/0x00002015
Gun - Drop/0x7F7A8450/0x00002000
Interaction - Scan/0x7F7A8450/0x00002002
Object Mods: Object Interaction Mods (things that change how sims interact with objects or their environment, like "Multi-owner door" or "sunbathe anywhere")
Global Mods: Mods that change the way the game works without requiring any user intervention.
Skilling: Skilling Mods
Size: 1.2 KB · Downloads: 2,207 · 5th Sep 2020
|1.2 KB||2,207||5th Sep 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
You can now support me on my ko-fi page if you like my mods.
My Policy: You can modify my mods or make alternative versions of my mods, and release them on any non-pay website you like. Keep in mind that I tend to update my mods quite often. If you make a mod that depends on one of my mods, and if I update that mod, you may need to update your own mod, too. You can keep track of my updates by subscribing to the mod in question, then ModTheSims will notify you when a new update is available.