Store "Chamber Door" - 2x1
Updated: 26th Sep 2020 at 4:49 AM
However, I always felt the door was weirdly narrow to be a main entrance, so I put it on two tiles, made it a little wider, and here it is: original on the right, mine on the left.
It's fully recolourable with four channels - door, inside and out, and frame, inside and out - and has a custom light so the little window will let the sun shine in. It has the same first preset as the original door, with brass hardware, and I also added a second preset, with black wrought iron hardware.
It can be found in Build / Doors for the same price as the original, §175. The original door or world is not required, this is an entirely standalone object.
LOD0: 1229 vertices
LOD1: 1153 vertices
Mesh and textures from The Sims 3 Store.
Antique: Antique or Historical
Fantasy: Fantasy styled things
AddOn: Maxis Add-Ons (like an armchair that matches a Maxis couch)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: A two tiled version of the chamber door from hidden springs. Mesh and textures by ea, modified by qahne@mts.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 351.6 KB · Downloads: 1,358 · 26th Sep 2020
|351.6 KB||1,358||26th Sep 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Do not re-upload my CAS items with your Sims; link to my upload instead.
Do not upload modified versions of my meshes, Sims or lots without permission - ask and ye shall receive.
Do not eat my creations: I accept no responsibility for any gastric conditions caused.