TS2 to TS3 Bohemian Bed
This "bed" is actually only the bed frame. You will want Sandy's Separated Mattresses or Duvets to have a full functional bed. This setup allowed me to make the bed frame 100% recolorable.
Name: Dreaming Of Olde Bed
Description:The plans for this bed were recently discovered by the sim city metropolitan art museum after a40-year search. Deciding it was too important of a discovery to keep private, this exclusive bohemian inspired bed is now available.
Price: 1200 Simoleans
Catalog Location: Comfort > Beds
Patterning is slightly weird on the curtain. I tried to make it look right while respecting the original curved shape, but unfortunately this was the best I can get it without issue and with the amount of space I had on the UV map. I note that a few EA curtains with similar curved shapes are also weird on pattern tiling, so I hope this is ok.
The bed Skirt & Curtain were originally going to be transparent, but I kept having trouble with getting it working. It's still fully set up in the files to be so, I would love to update it to add in transparency as an option. If you know more about this, I'd be down to add it in. Right now it fully functions and looks good, which is what I'm happy with
HLOD: 2174 Triangles
MLOD: 705 Triangles
EA - Original Bed
All Baking work was done in Marmoset Toolbag, with edits in Photoshop & Blender.
Description: The plans for this bed were recently discovered by the sim city metropolitan art museum after a40-year search. Deciding it was too important of a discovery to keep private, this exclusive bohemian inspired bed is now abailable.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Custom Content Required!
The following custom content is required for this download to function properly! Please make sure you download it before downloading the files!
Size: 623.6 KB · Downloads: 1,180 · 29th Aug 2021
|623.6 KB||1,180||29th Aug 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: